Under the guidance of the College of Optometrists and Ministry of Health, this is what you can expect from our procedural system:
* All eye examinations and optical visits are by appointment only and we are not allowing walk-in visits until the restrictions are lifted-please call or email us to book.
*Please call us from your mode of transportation that you have arrived so we can receive you at the door as it will be locked.
* All staff and optometrists will be self-screening daily, wearing masks and/or face shields when social distancing cannot be maintained.
* All patients/guests will be asked screening questions, required to wear masks (if over 2 years old and non-asthmatic), sanitize their hands and have their temperatures checked BEFORE entering.
* Staff will be ensuring proper social distancing and limiting numbers in the office.
* Staff will be cleaning touch points after each patient visit and cleaning and sanitizing the office several times during the day.
* Hand sanitizing or washing stations are available and plexiglass shields have been installed.
* All frames will be properly sanitized after each try-on
* We have implemented HVAC changes for better air purification.
* We have an on-line store for contact lens and artificial tear orders and products can be shipped or we can bring it to you for curb side pick ups.
* We are highly recommending paperless systems so we can send information to you electronically.
* Telemedicine option is available-please ask staff for details.
* We will be constantly monitoring and updating our standard operating procedures in compliance with our officers of health to focus on keeping everyone safe.